8ft full length mmWave anechoic chamber
MBX04 is the longest standard compact mmWave anechoic chamber which fits on a 10ft lab bench. The 4 instrument bays below the deck are ideal to fit all your instruments Spectrum Analyzer, a Vector Network Analyzer or a baseband system. Therefore saving space and shortening the coax length to your DUT. The 3D positioner and the Horn post are also provided with MBX04. This configuration offers 6 horn post positions such that you can adjust your measurement position if needed. This way, you have full measurement distance flexibility. Additionally, the controller software is written in Python source code, can integrate with any existing setup.
MBX04 is a favorite solution for larger phase array antenna, for example those for automotive Radar at 77GHz application. It is also a great solution for 24Ghz and 60GHz Radar tests at system level as well as larger array for 5G and 6G designs. If your have a MBX02 or MBX03 which became too small, you can purchase a kit to upgrade them to MBX04 later on.
Because longer far field requirement often is associated with larger array, MBX04 is often use with GIM03 3D positioner.
In conclusion, MBX04 is probably the most economical test-bed on the market for 2m range millimeter Wave antenna measurement.
MBX04 is suited for smaller than 198cm far-field measurements mmWave phase array antenna tests.
Applications: mmWave phase array
- 5G (NR) mmWave
- 60GHz, 802.11ad, 802.11ay
- 77GHz automotive radar
- 81GHz radar
- Other proprietary mmWave design from 18GHz to 95GHz and beyond
- Beamforming 3D capture
- Over-The-Air mmWave measurements
- Antenna-array performance test
- Beam coverage assessment
- In-system antenna placement
- Production test
- Compact size: 8′ x 3′ x 2′ (WHD)
- Range -180 to +180 degree in H and V planes
- Far-field distance 198cm
- Resolution < 0.1 degree in both planes
- Laser guided calibration at 0.1 degree accuracy
- Maximum DUT size 40mm x 200mm x 110mm (1.5″ x 7.9″ x 4.3″) THW
- Maximum DUT weight 500g (1lb) balanced
- Absorber performance -50dB at normal incidence.
- Instrument bay size, 4 bays of 300mm x 500mm x 580mm (12″ x 20″ x 23″) HWD
- Made in USA
- Customization available on request